- Rule of Experts : Egypt, Techno-Politics, Modernity
- Rule of Experts Egypt Techno Politics Modernity
- About the Author
- Bookshelf: “Rule of Experts: Egypt, Techno-Politics, Modernity” by Timothy Mitchell
- Rule of experts: Egypt, techno-politics, modernity | University of Queensland
Rule of Experts : Egypt, Techno-Politics, Modernity
Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode. Published in: Business. Full Name Comment goes here.
Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this. No Downloads. Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds.
No notes for slide. Description this book Can one explain the power of global capitalism without attributing to capital a logic and coherence it does not have? Together, these intellectually 4. If you want to download this book, click link in the last page 6. You just clipped your first slide! Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.
Rule of Experts Egypt Techno Politics Modernity
Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips. Visibility Others can see my Clipboard. Harry Potter. Popular Features.
About the Author
New Releases. Description Can one explain the power of global capitalism without attributing to capital a logic and coherence it does not have?
- The John C. Bogle Reader.
- Psych: A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Read?
- Top Authors;
- City of Angeles (Memoirs of Marlayna Glynn Brown, Book 2)!
- Egypt, Techno-Politics, Modernity.
- Prime Numbers: The Most Mysterious Figures in Math.
- Rule of Experts: Egypt, Techno-Politics, Modernity.
Can one account for the powers of techno-science in terms that do not merely reproduce its own understanding of the world? These explore the way malaria, sugar cane, war, and nationalism interacted to produce the techno-politics of the modern Egyptian state; the forms of debt, discipline, and violence that founded the institution of private property; the methods of measurement, circulation, and exchange that produced the novel idea of a national 'economy', yet made its accurate representation impossible; the stereotypes and plagiarisms that created the scholarly image of the Egyptian peasant; and, the interaction of social logics, horticultural imperatives, powers of desire, and political forces that turned programs of economic reform in unanticipated directions.
Mitchell is a widely known political theorist and one of the most innovative writers on the Middle East. He provides a rich examination of the forms of reason, power, and expertise that characterize contemporary politics.
Bookshelf: “Rule of Experts: Egypt, Techno-Politics, Modernity” by Timothy Mitchell
Together, these intellectually provocative essays will challenge a broad spectrum of readers to think harder, more critically, and more politically about history, power, and theory. Economies of Truth 1.
- Metal-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions (2 Volume Set)!
- New Perspectives on Contemporary Chinese Poetry;
- Intro To Accelerator Physics [univ. lecture presentations];
- Introduction to Modular Forms (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften).
- Account Options.
- The Canadian Political System (Acsus Papers)!
Can the Mosquito Speak? Principles True in Every Country 3.
Rule of experts: Egypt, techno-politics, modernity | University of Queensland
The Character of Calculability II. Peasant Studies 4. The Invention and Reinvention of the Peasant 5. Nobody Listens to a Poor Man 6.
- Rule of Experts : Egypt, Techno-Politics, Modernity - alokagorapes.tk?
- Rule of Experts?
- SearchWorks Catalog?
- Environmental Management and Development: Volume 11 (Routledge Perspectives on Development).
Heritage and Violence III.