- Biological Sciences
- Search Tips
- Télécharger livres par Bernhard Grzimek
- Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia 2nd edition ( 17 Volumen Set )
Want to get more out of the basic search box? Read about Search Operators for some powerful new tools. Grzimek's animal life encyclopedia A completely revised and updated version of the original work published in Germany in , this edition incorporates recent developments in the animal world as noted by prominent advisors and contributors from the scientific community. Edition: 2nd ed. McDade, editor v.
Ask Us: Live Chat. Please Register Now. You will receive an e-mail when your registration has been processed. Once you are registered, you will be able to select eBook titles; place them in your shopping cart; and receive accurate pricing information.
- Juries and the Transformation of Criminal Justice in France in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries (Studies in Legal History).
- Concerto No. 5 in D Minor (Bass Ripieno Part) from 6 Concerti Grossi - From 6 Concertos in 7 Parts.
- Who Said Thanks:!
- Molecular Methods for Virus Detection!
- Mediaeval Manichaean Book Art: A Codicological Study of Iranian and Turkic Illuminated Book Fragments!
- ØªÙØ§ØµÙÙ Ø§ÙÙ ÙØªØ¬.
If you do not wish to register, please call your Sales Representative at or e-mail gale. In this volume set, animals are grouped by major classifications: sponges; corals; jellyfishes; segmented worms; crustaceans and mollusks; insects; fishes; amphibians; reptiles birds; and mammals. In addition, this student edition includes an overview with photos and illustrations, and is present in each volume of the set.
Details if other :. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Return to Book Page. Gale proudly presents the first completely revised and updated version of this acclaimed set in 30 years. Some reviewers call Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia the best reference work on animals ever published. Others call it the legacy left to us by famed zoologist and animal lover, Bernhard Grzimek. The accolades and praise go on for the newest addition to Gale's line o Gale proudly presents the first completely revised and updated version of this acclaimed set in 30 years.
The accolades and praise go on for the newest addition to Gale's line of reference titles. The original vol.
Télécharger livres par Bernhard Grzimek
Thorough articles familiarize readers with animals found everywhere on the globe, detailing their life cycles, predators, food systems, overall ecology and much more. Staying true to the original scientific pedigree, Gale enlisted prominent advisors and contributors from the international scientific community to incorporate recent developments in the animal world.
Our new editions of Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia are sure to serve the needs of students at every academic level. Get A Copy.
Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia 2nd edition ( 17 Volumen Set )
More Details Original Title. Friend Reviews.
- Biolaminated deposits.
- Bestselling Series.
- Parental Descriptions of Child Personality: Developmental Antecedents of the Big Five? (Lea Series in Personality and Clinical Psychology);
- Search the Library.
- Taxing Consumption in a Global Economy (Aei Studies in Tax Reform).
- Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia, Used!
- Building an On-Demand Video Service with Microsoft Azure Media Services.
To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.